Thursday, May 12, 2011

Jarvis Inspiration by Crystal.

Jarvis had to be my favourite Storyboard Kit so far! It had the perfect mix of masculine and soft vintage papers and embellishments and went perfectly with my recent wedding photos.

The first layout I created using my usual painted base with some papers strips and some of the hessian cut into a strip as well. I created the lollipop flower using some of the hessian and one of the green leaf embellishments topped with a brad.


I used the large butterfly as my main embellishment for this page, placing some "foam dots" under the wings to bring it off the page. You can also see I have used some of the strip from the bottom of my "house of three" papers as this suited the theme of my three children perfectly!

With the die-cut paper, I trimmed the sides off to re-size it down to a 8.5 x 11. I have also used the journalling stickers as bases to build up clusters on my page.


I just loved the soft, feminine fabric in this kit and wanted it to be a central focus so I tied it in a large bow and stapled it directly onto the page.


Finally I went nice and simple with this page, using the template to create a "masked" background using some glimmermist. I finished it off with some paper strips, twine and staples to add a fun feel to the layout!

Looking forward to showing you what I create with Kelsey this month!

Crystal
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment