Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jarvis Inspiration by Ebony.....

Hi  everyone,Ebony here!!! Just popped in to share the layouts I have created with the really awesome "Jarvis" kit. Anyone that knows my scrapping style would know that I love using paint and adding layers so as you can imagine i was very excited to see there was a great "crafter's workshop" template in this months kit!!! I love these templates and I have used it in nearlly all of my layouts!!!

 Here is my first layout...
I love the My minds Eye frames and tags and on this one I used both!!!! They are perfect for highlighting your photo! I also cut from my cricut a frame which I used as a mask to add interest to my misted background. I even pulledout my old script stamp and added somemore layering to the background! I used some of the lace and some strips from the gorgeous selection of papers in the kit.

My next layout...... I used some mod podge to adhere some scrunched dress pattern paper ontothe background! Can you spot the template!!!! (spot..haha!!)



For this next layout I used the template coupled with somehearts cut from the patterned paper with cards on it, to create the background. Instead of filling in every hole in the template , stipple the paint in random holes. Then cut the hearts out and fill in someof the gaps!

So my last layout is a fun, kinda grungey one!!!!
I added in some yellow paint with a swipe of  a credit card then over the top used the template to create a random dot effect!!! I just had to cut out someof those birds...too cute!!!
Now this is where you learn something about me!!!! i am a lazy scrapper when it comes to making my own embellishments...yep its true!!!! So when I needed to make a flower that was quick, simple and effective this is what I did!!!  On the paper that has the cards printed on it, cut out 5 hearts all the same size.  Depending on what pattern you want to use fold them in half and arrange into a flower shape on your layout. Once happy adhere and add a button!!! VOILA!!!! How easy!!!!
Well thats all from me!!!  
Eb xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG! WOW! i really love how the different textures have been created on these layout! totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete