Sunday, July 24, 2011

Louie | Inspiration by Kim Arnold

Time to share my last layout using Louie, July's wonderful kit. If you haven't got yourself one of these ... I highly recommend that you do! Great kit.

I loved the doily paper, so I just trimmed it down a little and attached it to the maroon cardstock to frame the layout and tie in the other maroon elements on the layout (paper tape and journaling block).


I also used one of the frame stickers from the sticker sheet to frame around the journaling block and bring in some more of the aqua blue which I repeated with the small journal block sticker and the beautiful flowers.

The sentiment card in the kit was the perfect title and journaling for this layout so I layered it onto the journaling block to, creating a nice cluster of elements.

I look forward to sharing next month's kit with you!

Cheers
Kim xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment