Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Kelsey Inspiration....

Hi everyone,
Ebony here. Just wanted to pop in and show you the layouts I have created using the gorgeous Kelsey kit!
I'm a HUGE fan of Crate paper and LOVE to use their stickers so this kit was perfect for me!!!

The first 3 layouts are of Will but I managed to create a girlish layout too which I will show you too!!

I loved the Bo Bunny paper that had all the speech bubbles on it! iIcut out the various words and used them on my layouts...
So this one is a girly layout!!!! I used my Cricut to cut out some hearts and filled them with the various patterned papers in the kit.I even used the packaging from the Bo bunny trims!!! And guess what!!??? I even made those flowers!!! I will show you how to make these roses in a few days!!!


So I will be  back in a day or so with a tutorial on making those paper roses! See you then,
Eb xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Ebony! Can't wait to see your tutorial. I'd love to make those flowers!

    ReplyDelete