Friday, May 27, 2011

Kelsey Inspiration / by Wendy Smith

This would have to be the best kit that I have ever received from Storyboard…mine you I am a little biased as this one is a ‘boyish’ kit, and I love scrapping boys (have no choice really..LMAO)

I did four layouts with this kit, but I have plenty of left overs to create another 2-3 layouts.

this first layout i decided to use glimmermist to create a background effect with, and then used strips of various papers, and a heap of the Crate paper sticker elements to create a feature. I love the way it turned out!

018

For this layout, I have used a lot distressing and inking, and i have also created a flag banner with some paper strips and the little letters from Jenni Bowlin. Super cute way of starting a title I thought

019

Loved the bright blue cardstock in the kit, as it works so perfectly with the Jenni Bowlin papers and the Basic Grey. I used some Marshmellow Glimmermist to create a splattered background effect. I alos inked over the bright blue thickers with some black ink just to make them stand out on the blue background more.

021

I just adore the backsides of most papers, and this kit is no exception. I decided to use them as the main focus for this layout. I made a feature out of the Bo Bunny Ribbon and the heaps of brads that are in the kit…looks cute hey?

023

just adored this kit as I said, divine colour, and divine embellishments…all round YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment