Monday, September 20, 2010

Sneak peeks...Dennison

Sneaks courtesy of Kim Arnold

Dennison is due for release at the end of next week, and you are all going to love it! The sneaks alone show you how versatile this kit is. Aqua blue, lime green, a hint of orange, purples and greys all combine together to create beautiful layouts! I can't wait to share the design team samples this month...even I get to play! Yippee!!

This month, the number of kits available have increased...so if you've missed out on a Storyboard Kit previously, October is your chance.  If you are interested in setting up a subscription starting with the Dennison kit, or would like further information about commencing a subscription, please email me at storyboardkits@gmail.com. Subscriptions and kits available are limited in number and once sold out, the kit will not be repeated.

See you back here on the 1st.  Who knows, I might throw in a giveaway between now and then.

Cheers, Lis

3 comments:

  1. Bring on the long weekend....scrapping with my new Storyboard Kit, I can't wait.

    If you feel like offloading one early, I'll take it off your hands :)

    ReplyDelete