Sunday, August 1, 2010

Introducing "Beckett"

Yes, you read that correctly
SOLD OUT!

No sooner had I hit the release button, all kits were sold out!  I even missed out on one of my own kits this month! I knew this one would be popular, so held out giving one to myself so that someone else could purchase one. Bummer for me...good for someone else.

Kits were very limited in number this month due to the number of subscriptions commenced, but don't fear, kit numbers will increase in the coming months.

If you wish to subscribe to secure your kit, please email me at storyboardkits@gmail.com.

The next available subscriptions will commence on 1 October 2010.


On the plus side...
There are still plenty of add-on kits available for purchase to beef up your embellishment stash. Head on over to the Storyboard store and pick up some fab embellies and cardstock to play with.

Coming soon...
  • Sketch inspiration
  • A tutorial
  • Another giveaway
  • Introducing...the mid month mini-kit.  Beckett's little brother "Baxter", making his debut on 15 August 2010 at 12noon.  If you missed out on Beckett, or you want more to product to play with, then Baxter will be perfect for you.  Only $20 (plus postage).
Cheers, Lis.

1 comment: