Thursday, April 29, 2010

Designer search...

So, I'm thinking that there might be some totally inspiring scrapbookers out there who would love the opportunity to play with my kits each month...am I right? Of course I am.

Here's what I'm looking for...
  • Someone to create 4 layouts per month using the contents of the current Storyboard Kit
  • Someone who has a blog and is willing to promote Storyboard wherever possible
  • Someone who is passionate about scrapbooking
  • Someone who is willing to devote 6 months of their scrappy time to Storyboard
Is that someone you?

The successful applicant(s) will receive:
  • the main kit each month plus an add-on kit every three months
  • a generous discount for other items sold at Storyboard
  • promotion of their work through the Storyboard website and blog
All you need to do is...drop me an email to storyboardkits@gmail.com with the subject header "DESIGNER", listing:
  • Your name
  • Your address
  • Your blog link
  • Attach three (3) of your favourite layouts that best represent your style, using a mix of manufacturers products
Please don't worry about writing up a long blurb...your work will speak volumes.

I had in my mind that this call would only open to Australian residents at this time, but if you live o/s, drop me a line anyway...you might just blow my socks off and force me to choose you!

Submissions close 15 May 2010.

Successful applicant(s) will be notified soon after and will receive their first kit asap so you have plenty of time to play before the first release on 1 July 2010!

Good luck! Lis.

No comments:

Post a Comment